We have an honour to invite you to the science conference and PhD workshop WD2016 organised by:
- Netrix S.A. Research and Development Centre,
- Institute of Electronics and Information Technology of Lublin University of Technology,
- Elektrotechnical Institute in Warsaw,
- Institute of Applied Computer Science of Lodz University of Technology,
- Institute of Radioelectronics and Multimedia Technology of Warsaw University of Technology,
- Department of Computer Science of College of Enterprise and Administration,
that will take place in Lublin as a part of “Lublin Days of Science and Business” (ldnb.pl/en) between June 11th and June 13th 2016. Partner of the conference is Marshal Office of the Lubelskie Voivodeship.
We warmly invite all, especially researchers from universities, institutes and research centres, PhD students, promoters and graduates. This year’s conference will be held under the honourary patronage of Polish Association for Process Tomography and The Committee on Electrical Engineering of Polish Academy of Sciences. The aim of WD2016 conference is to gather experienced and young scientists and to encourage them to present their latest achievements, exchange ideas and have a discussion about their ongoing projects.
Subject matter is varied and includes research in the fields of information technology, tomography, electrical engineering, electronics, automatic control engineering, mechatronics and bioengineering. Participation in WD2016 is a very valuable experience. Conference opens up the possibility of integration with the scientific and business communities and provides new contacts. Chairmen of the sessions are the best experts in their fields. Participation in this event is a unique opportunity to meet them and exchange views about currently carried research topics. We heartily invite you once again and we are looking forward to seeing you in Lublin.
along with the whole Organising Comitee